Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cupcake Inkadoo Stamps

Messing around with glitter, Bic Mark Its, and embossing powder results in:



White gel pen-stitching
Inkadoo Cupcake stamp
Martha Stewart glitter
Best Occasions glitter paper-Walmart
Trim-Hobby Lobby
Lighter, ends of trim
Red and Pink-Paper Studio
Stazon ink& A dollar tree child's set stamp "sentiment"
White embossing powder
Heat gun
Embossing stamp pad
 Zots
Pop Dots

Mixed a little glitter in with the powder Stamped the embossing ink on and added the embossing powder mix
for added texture, went over some with a pink Bic Mark it
I used Zots on the middle of the cupcake to adhear to the trim and pop dots on the top and bottom, so It would lay flat.


Simple look, would be really sweet on a tag!

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope I will get a lot crafted this weekend!


P.S.  I have found a way to make real cupcake liners, not wrappers, but liners.  Not for diecuts, but real cupcakes. I will be trying the technique this weekend so stay tuned!



3 comments:

  1. Your card looks cute! My question is how does your work station look? LOL. When I do something like this not only do I find glitter everywhere I swear I can tase it. Great job on te card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card. Love all the glitter!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think and leave your blog URL, I love to visit back!!!;)